Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What a day!

The baby kept me up until 4am! I was very frustrated. I didn't know what to do for him! Not to mention RJ always yells at me if I don't get to sleep at a decent time because he works at night and needs to be able to sleep when he gets home. Since the baby wouldn't let me sleep I tackled the disaster of a living room and did 4 loads of laundry, so even though he probably wouldn't be able to sleep, at least he would come home to a nice surprise. I got 3 hours of sleep before I had to get up with the boys. My body couldn't handle that! When RJ got home he helped me through the first part of the day. He let me have one of his energy drinks (Monster Khaos...tasted very strange) and dealt with the guys for me until it kicked in! He's so sweet. He was very patient with me this morning! The energy drink not only woke me up enough to take care of my 4 boys, but also gave me the energy to vacuum their bedrooms this morning! Unfortunatelly the guys are terrified of the vacuum. I'm hoping if I do it more often they will get used to the loud noise and stop screaming through the whole ordeal...they're noisier than the vacuum!! Hopefully I'll be able to do a load or two of dishes tonight before bed because the kitchen looks terrible...

I have been craving roasted garlic Normandy blend veggies for a few weeks now, but we were out of veggies. RJ brought home a huge bag of them, so I made a heaping 8x8 pan of them for my dinner tonight! Soooo good! I adore squash and zucchini with garlic pepper and salt! It would probably be good for me if I didn't drench it all in margarine! Haha! I really wish I had the self-control to eat healthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment